Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Doormat Wall Art

I could not believe my eyes when I found out how the girls from Lemon Tree Creations made this beautiful wall art! I'm not going to lie..I had one of those moments where I thought to myself 'why didn't I think of that?!'


This art just looks so intricate and it looks like it would take SO long to finish it but these girls were so smart!! All they used was some wood, a doormat, and some spray paint!

I can't wait to go to Target and find a good looking doormat!!

Thanks ladies for such a great tutorial!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. That does look really neat! Thanks for visiting at The Latest Find! Now following you, hope you have a great weekend! =)
    www.TheLatestFind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm always so happy to see someone who enjoys my blog! I am now following yours as well!

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!