Image Map

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Leaf Skeleton Art

I am always looking for beautiful art to put on my walls. My house has a very natural color scheme - lots of greens and browns. I can never find the perfect picture to put up because the colors conflict with the color on my wall.

I have seen pictures of what looks like a SUPER thin leaf just floating in the frame and I love them! They look like this:
I just found a tutorial on how to create them!

Amy from The Idea Room found a great tutorial as well and then she showed us how to do it! I just love how it looks like these are floating in the frame. They look so natural and delicate. They are beautiful!



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!