Image Map

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #18! {Link Party}

Its hard to believe that it has been 18 weeks since I started this link party - not to mention that I started blogging a few months before that! I've been keeping myself pretty busy with work this summer and I can see that it is just making the time fly by! I love my job but I wish I had a little bit more time to slow down and enjoy the little things.

I will have some time off - a 5 day weekend!! Starting Thursday! Yay! So I can't wait to see what projects you guys link up for me to look at.

I just want to say that I LOVE this link party and I do take the time to look at each and every link - each week. You guys mean a lot to me and I love ya!

That being said, there are going to be a few changes to the link party. I will be featuring last weeks top 2 links tomorrow but from then on, I will be featuring the top 2 most clicked links on Tuesdays. I know..its a little confusing but I was not prepared this week.

So we are just going to get right down to it this week!

PARTY RULES ***PLEASE READ***

1: Please follow my blog!
2: Please grab my button bellow!
3: Please no giveaways or link parties!
4: Please visit your fellow party attendees! We all love comments :)

PLEASE GRAB THE BUTTON BELOW AND LETS PARTY!!

The Well Crafted Home

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party!!! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren!
    Thanks so much for stopping by Posed Perfection today and leaving me a sweet note about the Put on a Happy Vase post. Thanks also for inviting me to your super fun party. I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit again and maybe even follow me back. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and inviting me. Your blog is so cute. If you get a chance I have a Pin Party on Monday's as well. I would love for you to link up sometime.

    http://sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/08/pintastic-monday-link-party-6.html#.UD2yGNZlRK4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and thanks for bringing this new linky party under my attention. I placed your buton on my linky party page, woop!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet comment and the invite over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just realized that I'm fashionably late! But, thanks for letting me know about the party:) I have it on my calendar so I don't miss it again!

    XOXO
    Kelly @ Smart! School {House}
    http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for inviting me!
    You blog looks great!
    Keep up the good work... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite, Lauren, and for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!