Image Map

Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Days of Halloween!! {Day 18} "Boo!!" Printables Set


**Are you looking for the Well Crafted Wednesday Link Party? Well, the party is still going! Click here to link up** 

I love printables!! They make parties so fun and interesting and they really give a personal touch. These super cute "Boo!" printables by How Does She? are so cute! I love that she thought of everything down to the mini candy bars.


I tried to make my own printable bag...I don't know if my printer is just terrible or if it was a bad design but it didn't come out nearly as beautiful. I'll stick with the pros on this one!


Click here for her post on these cute printables!


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!