Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Bussiest Season of All

I love Christmas time! Its so warm and cozy and everyone is in a great mood! There is a line from a Christmas song that says "It's that time of year, when the world falls in love" and I think that describes this season perfectly!

The only thing that gets me down about this season is how busy it is. I seem to have no time to myself! I love spending time with my family and friends but I feel that I sometimes can slip in my commitments (such as blogging!). 

This has not been a normal Christmas season for my family. The job that I have now gets extremely busy during this season so I have been devoting a lot of my time to my job. Also, in early November, my husband was playing football with some of his buddies and injured his back. Since then, we have found out that he has two herniated discs.

He has been in and out of doctors appointments, physical therapy, x-rays, the list goes on and on. As I write this, he is in a surgeons office talking about the possibility of back surgery. Ahh!! This holiday season has been crazy for me! 

As a result of all my unexpected new commitments, I am going to take a break from blogging until the beginning of the new year. I hope to see you all then! 

Have an extra special Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year! I will see you in 2013!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! My husband has had several major back surgeries, so I hear ya! I am so sorry to hear about your husband, I hope and pray that he will have quick healing! Merry Christmas! ~Kelly @Eyes on the Source

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!