Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 is a new year!

I have to admit, I've been a terrible blogger lately!! I have a good reason though :) I'm only 4 weeks away from welcoming my son into the world and needless to say, things have been crazy! Between that and the holidays, I've barely had any time to spend with just my hubby let alone extra time for the blog.

That being said, I'm going to officially take a break from blogging for a while. Being a first time mommy is a bit overwhelming so I want to settle into that role before I continue blogging. I appreciate all of you so much and I really do love this blog so I'm hoping to return to blogging in the fall of 2014. Until then, I will continue to check my email periodically and I will likely still be active on Pinterest so feel free to follow me there as well!

Thank you for your understanding and patience! I will post pictures of my little man so you can all meet him as well!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!